A. Tea Tree Ointment
- Traditional first aid oil for cuts, grazes, insect bites, fungal infections
- Melaleuca alternifolia - Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Oleum europa -Virgin Olive Oil
- Cera alba - Bees Wax
- Traditionally recognised for its Antibacterial, Antifungal and Germicidal action
- For use on cuts, abrasions, grazes and sores
- Athletes Foot, ingrown or infected Toenails, tinea and fungal infections
- Skin infections, mosquito bites and after shave rash
- Boils, lice, scabies, stings and insect bites
WARNING - Do not use Tea Tree on Children under 12 years or on Sensitive Skin.
Avoid During Pregnancy.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply sparingly to affected area 2 or 3 times daily. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. If symptoms persist, consult your medical practitioner or healthcare provider.